1. Call to Order. (PLEASE TURN YOUR CELL PHONE TO THE VIBRATE, SILENCE, OR OFF SETTING)
2. Was the Meeting Advertised?
3. Are there any items to be added to the agenda? Recommendation: That the Board adopt the Agenda as prepared (or duly amended). (Please note, all backup for this agenda will be distributed under separate cover.)
4. Recommendation Concerning the State of Local Emergency. That the Board discuss and determine whether to extend the State of Local Emergency.
5. Recommendation Concerning the 2020 BCC Meeting Schedule. That the Board discuss and take action regarding any changes to the 2020 BCC Meeting Schedule.
6. Recommendation Concerning Other Boards and Committees. That the Board discuss and provide direction regarding scheduled meetings for other boards and committees.
7. Recommendation Concerning County Employees. That the Board discuss issues related to county employees.
8. Recommendation Concerning County Beaches and Recreational Areas. That the Board discuss and provide direction regarding county beaches and recreational areas.
9. Recommendation Concerning Public Gatherings and Businesses Open to the Public. That the Board discuss and provide direction regarding public gatherings and businesses open to the public.
Items 10 & 11